Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus Christensen:
[b] .......ANY effort to create something Unique, affordable and perhaps just as good as the the Sponsors of everything mounted on a certain white Xterra, is chopped down,shut down and ridiculed without doing ANY proper research or even listen to the people partaking in this project......
I hate to say it, but on the other sponsored boards I frequent, they will delete threads that even show a picture of a non-sponsors product.

Carlton's mistake was that he tried to discredit it instead of simply deleting the thread. Clearly, the whole board knows about the product, but it would probably be wise to delete the 8 pages of bickering and just let a new thread get started.

Personally, although I don't own one, I think that Skid Row makes the best plates of anybody for the X. Speaking from personal experience, the wrong plates will NOT save money in the long run. I have seen skid row plates survive the same carnage that othe plates just folded.

I agree that this crap alienates our members, big time. PLEASE delete this thread so we can get on with our lives.[/b]
Dunno if you misunderstood my post. What I said that is alienating the membership is the aparent sensorship going on, I understand that you can not advertise if you have not paid for it here, that is natural. But just pissing over everything remotely associated with "Non preferred" aftermarket parts just displays the narrowmindedness of the person running this board....I guess it has a positive side in the 4x4 community that drives Xterra's find this site first, grows up and discovers other boards that treat idea's, people and common sense with a brighter more "customer" friendly approach and a bit of respect