A couple of things.

Steel prices are starting to fall. That's a good thing. I've been watching them since a cage is in my future.

SLR does not and cannot post here. They are not allowed to introduce or promote new or existing products and pricing. It was mentioned that Josh posted here. He owns an X and is high school friend of Spencer who only recently started working at SLR. He does post on the NOR board but that is within that boards policies.

Carlton and I have gone round and round many times regarding this issue. XOC is a privately run and privately funded message board. It accepts advertising and that advertising funds the costs associated with the board.

It is also offers a large built-in customer base of eager buyers for potential members. That customer base holds a certain value. And that customer base comes at a nominal price that those who see the value in that customer base have chosen to invest in.

If vendors are allowed to freely promote and sell their products through this board then there is no incentive for them to advertise and that value becomes dimminshed. Also, if they are allowed to promote their products it puts in to question the need and value of those who do choose to support the board by advertising.

Unlike some other boards, Carlton does allow members to discuss thier modifications and the vendors associated with those modificatons as long as it does not cross the line of what is considered advertising the product and as is the case here he never prohibited a discussion of the skid plates.

As he has done with SLR who thus far has not entered into an agreement, any vendor is invited to advertise here and with thier advertising program they are then welcome to freely promote, advertise and discuss their products as any other vendor that has supported this community with their dollars.