Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
bite me...

i type fast and dont think about it seriously my copy is good when i build websites for clients.... it gets worse when its a website for myself and it goes to hell on here... you think this is bad you should check out my AIM logs or see me in a chat room.... its a mess
Two words : shift key.

The shift key gives you the amazing ability to turn i into I , y into Y ect. Also "..." would be sufficiently replaced by "." at the end of a complete thought , known to the rest of us as a sentence.
laugh

And I'm supposed to be bitter about you going to Arizona? What , that you left me behind here in miserable California? Were we an item? Did you break up with me and leave the state? Were we fucking ? Did you skip out on some debt that you owed me? You left without coming by to say "see ya" but I'll get over it man. laugh

I'll be o.k. I'm tough that way.

If there was an argument it would have to be based on the question I have of why your wife is so damn mean to me when I call.