Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
I'm trying to figure out which on Claus A Christensen is:

The little brother that you had to pay off so that he doesn't tell your parents that he saw a naked girl in your room when he walked in on you knowing that he was fucking with you when you were a kid.

Or:

The fat girl in kindergarden that you would do the slightest little thing to annoy that would respond in the loudest most noticable attention getting voice that she could just to get you in trouble.

Or:

The kid who wasn't geeky enough to hang out with the geeks and not cool enough to hang out with anyone else that tried desperately to belong only to find himself on the outside looking in at every social group he ever attempted to be a part of.

Or perhaps ,

The over sensitive whiner that we all know that makes a big huge deal about everything just to draw attention on himself because his philosophy is - Negative attention focused on me is still attention focused on me.

OR:

A woman trapped in a man's body.

Or lastly:

A Fucking Pussy.
Ehhhh none of the above. I put 2 and 2 together very early on. and thought it would be funny to act insulted and pissed off. I have been on this board for almost 3 years now (Xlax) seen Snarl, NYMadman, LilXterra and all the other people what blew up on this board, Nothing surprises me, nothing insults me. I could not give a flying hoot if someone got called racial slurs. 1. the person doing it would be an idiot and the person being the victim would most likely have provoked it. I love pushing other peoples buttons and see them react. I do have a sense of ha ha (Ask anyone in PNWX) You should have picked a ficticous member and blamed it on him as I would also have fallen for it.

Again for what it was worth, nice try adn thank you for making a dul day at work seem a bit more like a holiday.

Claus