What does everyone think regarding what has been done and what has not been done in the two years following the worst attack ever committed on U.S. soil?

An attack that was perpetrated by Middle Eastern Muslim terrorists against our country. An attack that not only targeted our military and leadership, but also primarily targeted our civilian population and symbols of our country's engineering and financial prowess.

It will be a sad day for me. Not only because of the magnitude of the attacks, but also on a personal level. I knew some of the people who were murdered that day. A former bartender (fireman), two guys from my neighborhood (firemen), a grammar school friend (fireman), and at least a dozen former colleagues from working as a consultant for Marsh & McLennan (many happy times socializing and many beers and many laughs). Even more people from that company who were computer users I knew on a passing level. Marsh lost over 250 people that day.

I didn't personally know any of the police lost that day.

I can still vividly remember the shock of seeing photos of the faces of some people I would see on an almost daily basis riding the express bus into Manhattan published in my local newspaper.

I loved The World Trade Center and the whole complex. I loved some of those people like they were my own brothers and sisters.

I'm not happy with a lot that has transpired since 9-11. I'm especially not happy with the way a lot has not changed for the better since 9-11.

I'm still just as angry about the whole thing as I was on Sept. 12......