I will never forgive or forget. We should be applying much more pressure to Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia and even Pakistan, (which is where Bin Laden is rumored to be.)

We need more troops in Iraq, then we need a resumption of major combat operations. Enough of this waiting to let them shoot at our guys non-sense. Democracy needs to be put on hold, Marshal law needs to be established and all these Bathists, foreign terrorists need to be eliminated. Everyone seems to know that but the the State Department.

The State Department needs to be gutted and replaced with men and women of fortitude, not the liberal, appeasing, fearfull of what the world "thinks" undermining dim wits it seems to be filled with now.

Lastly, the US Government need to take their hands off the shoulders of Israel and let that dog hunt once and for all. Terrorist groups like Hamas, Al-Queda, etc do not want peace. Israel has the fortitude to get the job done and we should just let them get it done. There was never any roadmap because the Palestinians never had any intention of going down that road. They want to drive the jews into the sea, thats it.
The only thing these people respect is power and strength. They attacked us on 9/11 because they saw we never did anything after they had attacked us before; 1993 WTC, USS Cole, Somalia, etc etc etc. It became sort of a doctrine for terrorists in general, if you bloody our nose we will run home like babies. Well, I like the fact that we are starting to get it right and taking it to them. War of aggression my ass.

Here are my two new campaign slogans for the democratic party.

Vote Democrat:Making the World safer for terrorists.

If you like being taxed out the wazoo, If you like being overun by Illegal immigrants, if you like living in fear of terrorist attacks: Vote Democrat.