Quote:
Originally posted by lover of paulina rubio:

Why is it obvious that I "have no connection to reality whatsoever"? And who says I attend a mosque? I don't understand why you appear to have taken it upon yourself to slot me into a category as a member of the PC diversity crowd who attends a mosque.
I guess you didn't take the time to read your original post. I will quote it below for you if you have forgotten. You blamed 9/11 on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. You know .... those Jews who are backed by the U.S. The same Jews who receive the same amount of money we give Egypt. A conviently forgotten fact in the blame the evil Jew argument. What do we get for our support for Egypt? Anti-Americanism and support for terrorism. Another conviently forgotton fact.

Your whole tirade was the same classic bullshit perpetrated by the PC diversity crowd. Hate the Jew.. support the Palestinian terrorist. The anti-semitism was rather obvious. My first impression upon reading the post was that you were a Palestinian living in Canada. My second thought was you might have been a leftist professor at Concordia University or some other Canadian indoctrination center. Your post was right out of their philosophy.

My current thought is that you are a bullshit artist who is just posting what he thinks others want to hear.

Oh yeah... another thing... don't be one of these idiots that brings up the Crusades in every debate regarding Islam. That is another bullshit tenet of the PC diversity crowd. That was 500 years ago. It has no bearing on the problems of the modern world in 2003. It just shows more of your impressionable train of thought. Islam did quite a bit of bloody and savage crusading in it's day. Still does. Another conviently forgotton fact.

Quote:
I am no longer able to remain silent regarding all the talk about 9/11, terrorists, the USA, etc...

In my opinion, the "problem" is so much bigger than what we can discuss and solve in this forum. It goes back hundreds, if not thousands of years. The cycle of hatred and intolerance of people different from us has been around since the beginning of time.

I personally believe that the Israeli/Palestinian conflict is one of the main factors which resulted in 9/11. That entire situation has gotten out of hand. The Jews, backed by the USA, are fighting for a homeland and a right to exist in a land that the Muslims had occupied for hundreds of years. This land, and particularly the city of Jerusalem has religious significance, not only to Jews and Muslims, but Christians as well. If that is not a recipe for disaster, I don't know what is!

Until we are able to find a solution in the Middle East, I think we are in for more attacks. And remember: one man's "terrorist" is another man's "freedom fighter".