Quote:
Originally posted by Stonecoldchavez:

There is no dealing with these religious nuts. We should strike hard and strike fast and put the fear of Allah into them. Bomb them to hell. KILL THEM. It is much too difficult to sort out the good from the bad. Too bad.

Make the "so-called" good Muslims, which according to them far out number the terrorists, rise up and defeat the radical Muslims. Hmmmm....NOT. Will never happen. Muslims don't turn in other Muslims, right?

I agree with MBFlyerfan, Marshall Law should be declared in Iraq. The military should do what it it trained to do - GO ON THE OFFENSIVE! None of this mamby-pamby bullshit of being a police force. That is not their job. They are trained killers; go kill.

Don't get me started on the Palestinians and Israeli's.......

Stone
For once I agree with you Stone. The war between the Muslims and the West started in the late 80's and early 90's, yet the world as a whole seems to be in denile about it. I think everyone can now see that the US didn't go into Iraq hard enough, and to this day, the troops are spread way too thin to do a job they weren't trained for. If I were Bush right now, I'd be worried that this Iraq "Conflict" turns into another Vietnam because you know in the end, the Muslims we help today will turn on us eventually.

As for the Palestians and Israeli's, I say give the Palestians their state AND build a great big fucking wall between it and Israel. This way when Hamas strikes again, Israel can actually declare war and blow the shit out of them, putting the blame fully on the new Palestian State and it's people.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site