I thought it has been biting us on the ass and that is why we are not running any more. If you dont think that our troops over in Iraq are not designed to also make Pakistan and Saudi Arabia tremble a bit, well I cant change your mind.

We know they are going to bite us in the ass. We give, and gave aid to nations because they suited our national interests at one time or another. A stong and influential America equals a safer world no matter what people try to say. I do not think there is anything wrong with that. This is also a huge reason why terrorists are after us. They want to take our influence away.

We were allies with USSR during WWII even though many of our military knew what they were and what they represented. It was a nessesary relationship. Just like when we gave money to Iraq to fight Iran. Just like when we contributed to Afganistan to fight the USSR. Just like now we need Pakistan so we can use thier airspace to hunt for Bin Laden. I understand these are relationships built on mutual convenience. But they are nessesary. France and Germany hate what we do so much at the moment because whether they like it or not, they need us. They hate this fact but it is a fact all the same.

I apologize if this has been posted before: On a lighter note.

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.
Let's see now... No beer, No booze, No bars, No
television, No cheerleaders, No baseball, No
football, No basketball, No hockey, No golf, No
tailgate parties, No hooters, No pork BBQ, No
hot dogs, No burgers, No lobster, shellfish, or even frozen fish sticks. Rags for clothes and towels for hats. Constant wailing from the guy next door because he's sick and there are no doctors. Constant wailing from the guy in the tower who has been imprisoned because he cant grow a beard. No chocolate chip cookies. You can't shave, Your wife can't shave, You can't
shower to wash off the smell of donkey cooked over burning camel dung. The women have to
wear baggy dresses and veils at all times. Your bride is picked by someone else. She
smells just like your donkey. But your donkey has a better disposition. Then they tell you
that when you die it all gets better. No mystery here.