Respect is commanded not demanded. You earn everything you get in life and your reception here is in direct correlation to your attitude.

Some recent examples:

Your previous signature
I walk the B-Lock wit the G-Lock, C-ocked. Trying ta tha D-R-ops on the C-ops!!!

And when told that there were law enforcement personell here you responded:

Phuc the po-lice.......you must live in a nice part of town.....LOL.
Round here....cops dont get no love, when **** hits the fan you can bet we dont call 911

And....

(blah blah blah) .........So FUCK YOU, hop off my dick, Fuckin PUSSY's!!!

Other greatest hits:

HOLLA MY NIZZLE CUZ IM POSTIN SUM MO PICS OF MY FUNKDIZZLE XTEEZY GETTING DURTY FO SHIZZLE, CHUCH!!!

RAMNESS570 & Kaiser442: that means my xterra, & pictures of it in the mud

Basically , your whoopty hard ass muthafucker routine does't play well here. It might be better served if you left your gangster routine to your AOL and Yahoo chatrooms where they give a shit. Your posts reek of an attention whore who is making a huge effort to front an image.

How can I say this politely? No one here gives a shit. If your tough guy hard ass street thug ego gets so damaged by a few strangers letting you know the truth about your own stupidity you might want to seek therapy or drop out of the hard ass thug club.

It's not working for you G.

Buy the way. Hard ass OG street thug tough guys don't drive Xterras and use words like "awesome" and "dude" like you do. So if you're going to play the part you need to at least be consistant.