Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Chia, you posted a racial link last night that broke the rules, so I deleted it.

I don't like you because you didn't offer anything useful when you owned an Xterra, and you offer even less now that you drive a Mirage.

You come here every night, after surfing ESHOWA, FARK and Consumption Junction, just to post stuff from their boards on this board to try to impress people.

Go away.
I wont go away, I am not tryign to impress people and I have told you before I dont visit any of those sites you mention. Any links that I post i get from other web boards that I am on. If you feel this way about me then I would be much abliged(sp) if you would send me back my 10 dollars that i donated to XOC. I dont want to be a supporting member to some one who dosent like me. The link I posted was not directed towards any particular race I just thought it was funny and wanted to share it with the fellow XOCer's as well as the friends I do have on this board. And your right I havent brought anything good towards the Xterra community since I got rid of my X. Dosent mean i am not still involved. If you look at my status I am still a member of SWXC. I pay my annual dues to them. Hell there is plenty of people on here who dont bring anything worthwhile to the board but you dont seem to delete everything they post.