Oh boy.. here we go again with the "You don't have an X, why should you be here" discussion again....

Let me chime in since I fall into this category... I keep coming back to this board, because, like it has been said before, I have friends on this board that I keep in contact with, and to like to keep updated on all the Xterra stuff, so when I am ready to purchase another X, I know as much as I did when I bought my first Xterra, and am smarter than the salesmen. (That's always a cool feeling!) But anyways, to tell us not to be here just because we no longer have Xterra's anymore is silly. We can still answer the majority of the questions that people have, for example, I volunteered to help people last week about taking apart their dash to clean the plastic piece. So unless there is a particular problem with us being here, than I am staying, I pay my dues just like the rest of you....

P.S. Nice to see you around Kevin, and you're still a pal to me Scott! I'm all for the better gas mileage!