Xterrapin,

Seriously, your tag line says it all.

"America may be the greatest country in the world but that's like being the prettiest Denny's waitress."

Okay, I actually wasted my time and listened to that poor excuse for absolute fucking DRIVEL. I mean, holy fucking christ, is that what you subscribe to? SERIOUSLY? You truly must have been fucking spoon feed your entire life dude. Really, that asswipe described EVERY FUCKING POLITICIAN AND GOVERNMENT BODY I'VE EVER BEEN EXPOSED TO! So would total chaos be the answer then? You live pretty nice and you can damn bet it's because of the "rules".

For someone who speaks "freedom" "civil liberty" etc.. you have no problem stereotyping ANY group of people you see fit, though it's usually white people. In this case your "wity" analogy and link compares our country to, and slams female restaraunt chain workers. I mean what is the link say, that a beautiful woman, a "winner" in your book I suppose, would not demean herself by working at a place like Dennys. That our country is the "best" in a pool of losers? So we are still losers no matter what? Why the fuck do you even live here? Oh yeah, cause you couldn't make shit and live your comfortable life anywhere else but here. I've seen pictures of your home etc.. VERY NICE! You cry "poor unwashed, uneducated masses" every fucking chance you get, yet you are one of the ones sitting in the "ivory tower" Eat your own dogfood man, then maybe you'll have something to truly cry about.

Basically you are a bored bigot xterrapin. Maybe not in the racist sense, but there is no truer word to describe you. You try to hide your cowardly, holier than thou, egotistical attitude behind "policital dissent", but what it really is, is that you are bored. Politics is your chew toy, and the means for you to thump your chest and show the "world" that you matter somehow.

You claim peace, and freedom, but lets face it. You are spiteful, hateful, and petty, in almost every post you make which tells me that is how you are in person. This entire thread proves it.

Grow the fuck up, and get a fucking life....