There you go again, telling us what we are really saying. We disagree with what they say and see the logical conclusion between thier words and thier effect on international politics.

You would say to us that it has no effect on what our enemies do or think. That of course, is ridiculous.

Our enemies use these protests in thier propaganda and news to try to portray us in a negative light. Common sense would tell you that.

Do we not have a right to come to this conclusion and have an opinion on it? Who is the one trying to suppress the first ammendment?

Not once has anyone said these people should be stopped or arrested. Unless they break laws, but then again you liberals view laws as suggestions as well. With free speech comes responsibility, your side shows none.

I always hear your side complain that you dont have a voice (except for hollywood and the news media I guess). Yet fail to realize that the voice for the other side is just stronger.

I love that your side gets out there and protests. I love that the media gives you all the attention. It shows the rest of the country just how insane and out of touch you people are. Sure the drawback is that Europe and the rest of the world get a biased view of what we represent. But in the end, Bush is POTUS, not President of the World, or President of What Europe Thinks.

They will hate us until they need us. And they always need us. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! [Finger]