I feel as though I'm taking a "risk" posting in this section of the forum, not only because I'm a democrat, but also because I'm gay. True, I don't support the war, but I still support the troops who are there risking their lives. They're doing the job they signed up to do, and for that, I commend them. Do you think every single soldier in Iraq agrees with what they were sent there for? Highly unlikely. But, they're doing it because they wanted to be in the military and serve their country.

I don't support Bush's policies at all. I'm not some homo that wears it on my sleeve - it's a part of who I am, but it does not completely make up who I am. However, when a President wants to ammend the constitution to keep certain rights from a group of people, I just feel sad for our country as a whole. He's the only President in recent history who's wanted to keep a group of people from enjoying the same rights many other people enjoy.

The only protests I've heard about, are peaceful ones where demonstrators are going to the Inauguration and "turn their backs" on the President's motorcade.