I have to agree with saying the media, whether its CBS or FOX, focuses on the whackos more than the moderates. Nobody wants to hear about (or cover) the middle of the road, its just not good news.

Quote:
Violent protests are planned for the innaguration by the left.
The key word there is violent. What ever happened to civil disobedience, or non-violent protest. I recall reading about how Dr. King cried when one of his marches burst into a riot. If these people are planning violence, they should be jailed.

Though I may think theyre idiots, I got no problem with people protesting in front of military bases. If they want to protest in front of the capitol building, let them. Its when they start throwing rocks when things become a problem.

Just so you know, the 1st ammendment can actually be suspended in times of declared war. You can't openly declare anything that would implicate you in treason. Recall anarchist protestors during WWI and WWII...

edit: oh yea, about these people giving fodder to the terrorists and europeans: Who cares, we can turn their entire countrysides into crazed, unisexual orgies.