Wow, jersey, I thought you "gave up" three posts ago...ramble on, rose.

MB, back to your binary view of the universe, I see. Shit, I didn't even have time to address Infinatenexus before you had to blast me for being a liberal. Damn your universe is so fucking clear. Must be nice. Funny, you'd think it'd be "liberal" to bring "freedom" to all the world, and "conservative" to think first. But, I digress.

Infinate, relatively speaking, he's given up. Troops in Iraq: 150-175K. Troops in Afghanistan: about 10K. This Bush quote in 2002, from one of his rare press conferences, also makes me think he doesn't give a shit about OBL: "You know, I just don't spend that much time on him"

Yep, we attacked a 3rd-world country led by 2nd-rate, has-been dictator with NO WMDs, NO part in the 9/11 attacks, NO clear ties to al-Qaida, and who posed NO immediate threat to the USA.
We've spent billions of dollars to catch the NON-threat Saddam while the REAL threat, Osama bin Asshole, still runs free and al-Qaida has a colossal recruiting poster called "Iraq"...great work, Dubba!

Oh, and all that blood on your hands George? Fuhgeddaboutit! It's time to celebrate FREEDOM!
Hook 'em horns!