Quote:
Originally posted by electrobuzz:

Yep, we attacked a 3rd-world country led by 2nd-rate, has-been dictator with NO WMDs, NO part in the 9/11 attacks, NO clear ties to al-Qaida, and who posed NO immediate threat to the USA.
We've spent billions of dollars to catch the NON-threat Saddam while the REAL threat, Osama bin Asshole, still runs free and al-Qaida has a colossal recruiting poster called "Iraq"...great work, Dubba!
Points of view like yours mystify me... You honestly think Saddam was no threat? Seriously, do you know nothing of the man, or his sons? Not even the UN could not account for all of Saddams WMD’s. We have satellite imagery that shows where they went, but I guess you left that out of the information you used to form your opinion?

Oh, and if you think Osama is still a threat, you have been missing out on about three years worth of news. He is nothing, his organization is crippled, never to rise again... unless we stop pounding them at every given opportunity, and go back to the Clinton mentality. [ThumbsDown]

But hey, we could have done nothing about the problem... right? I mean, bringing democracy to the middle east is not our job .. right? Arabs don’t disserve the same rights I fight for, and you enjoy...right?