Quote:
what the hell are troops still doing in Afghanistan,...Wait, don't tell me...they're looking for OTHER terrorists and those ever elusive WMD's
Alright, here we go again.

First of all, You wanted to look like an ignorant asshole and assume that there were NO "other" terrorists, I dismissed that one because how would you know? I mean you live your life without fear of being shot at and not humping around 50 lbs of gear in the desert. Then you say that the WMD aren't there, but after all you are the Military Intelligence Analyst and you know exactly what is and isn't in Afghanistan right? [Finger] you, all you have is CNN and FOX.

But what really gets me is that AFTER I replied you changed your opinion to what was Bush's perogative and what were his reasons; because after all you are his "advisor" and you knew what he was thinking. I have a challenge for you since you want to put your input on something that you know nothing about; read a book, a biography from the CENTCOM Commander, "American Soldier" by General Tommy Franks. You will see the whole reason behind the GWOT and why Bush made the decision he did.

But then again, you are "for" the Soldiers but, "against" the war. Shut up, that is the most retarded thing I have ever heard put together by an individual.