I would like to take a minute to address the political situation about us "righties" and how we re-elected Bush.

For those of you that don't know, there is a $22 millon Mosque currently under construction in Boston, Massachussetts.

Here is the design

Now at first glance it looks to be a charitable organization where Muslims "felt the need for an organization or a place to gather themselves, preserve their Islamic identity and help them observe their obligations as Muslims." as quoted by the ISB themselves.

With a more detailed insight it is an organization that has ties to radicalism and the members that formed the ISB have ties to extremism.

(I.E. Dr. Yusef al-Qaradawi [one of the four directors of the ISB] is a respected Muslim scholar, but the Egyptian Wahabbi cleric has urged Iraqi Muslims to kill American Soldiers, and has praised Palestinian suicide bombers.)

and believe me, there are plenty more rap sheets where this one cam from.

But, the point to my rambling here is to uncover the person who granted permission to a radical society to build the largest Mosque in the northeastern United States:

I dare you to click and find out

But what does this have to do with anything?

If you read the first line of his letter:
"I am proud to join Yousef Abou-Allaban, the Staff and Guests of the Islamic Society of Boston, and Muslims across Massachusetts in celebrating the groundbreaking of this new Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center."

So Senator Kerry is proud to be among a crowd of Extremists?

Me personally I am glad we re-elected Bush, at least with him we know that the war won't come to the home-front (well it hasn't at least since HE waged the war on terrorism)

[ThumbsUp] you got my vote Bush. Keep up the good work.