Quote:
Originally posted by electrobuzz:
Linc, come on bro. A person can take the threat of terror seriously and not agree with the tack that this administration has taken, right? There's not one right answer. There are many wrong answers, and the current administration seems to have found many of them -- and wear them like they drape themselves in my flag and in colorful words like "patriotism".

And we are losing as a country for it. Losing our lives, losing families, losing money and losing any real leadership in the world.
I agree with some of what you are saying. A person can take the threat of terrorism seriously, and not agree with the administration. That is your right, and I love this country because of that.

The problem is that many on the left think that this is a fucken game. They drink their kool aid and don't really believe that there is a threat. Look at the links that Digityzed posted. They think that Bush has made this war up (Michael Moore), and concocted 9/11 for his own gain. That is outright ridiculous, idiotic, and irresponsible.

There is not any one right answer. This is not an easy situation at all. Bush has done a lot right, and he has definatly made some mistakes.

One thing I would like to see is the left actually taking some responsibility and holding some of their own accountable also. Their ridiculous hatred of Bush makes the lefts political leadership look like monkeys. They blame Bush for stuff, and give their own a pass when they do the exact same thing that Bush does.

The most important thing to me is the safety of the citizens of the United States of America. I swore to protect that in my service years, and I still hold true to that oath. Bush is the one person that has had the balls to hold those that want to kill us, and ruin our way of life accountable for their actions.