I think what electro meant, was that we haven't gone after the countries who played the biggest part in 9/11...namely Saudi Arabia. Since the GWOT started on that day (that is, the U.S. making plans for retaliating), has there been any talk of going into Saudi Arabia? We immediately went to Afghanistan, which is where OBL was supposedly hiding out. Three years later, and we still don't have him.

After it became clear that finding OBL was a little more difficult than perhaps they first thought, the focus was shifted to Iraq. Yes, I agree, that Saddam needed to be removed, but did he have any provable part in the attacks on the U.S.S. Cole or 9/11? Remember, that was one of the major reasons Bush gave the American public for going into Iraq, that Saddam had terrorist ties, which still hasn't been proven. Yet, in the early 80s, we had ties to Saddam, so WTF? :rolleyes:

We haven't gone after Saudi Arabia, which is where 15 of the 19 highjackers on 9/11 were from. This article explains it all, I suppose.

"Judge Richard Casey said the president, not the courts, has the authority to label a foreign nation a terrorist, though he said he understood the ``desire to find a legal remedy for the horrible wrongs committed on Sept. 11, 2001.''"

Huh. I wonder why Saudi Arabia is in the clear?

Who is that you might ask? Go here to find out.