Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Well that is convenient since you agree with their position. Pro-life and Pro-choice are dishonest names for the groups. How about pro-abortion and anti-abortion?
Actually no, those last two are dishonest.

That would be just the same as calling them pro-life and anti-life. Or pro-choice and anti-choice.

And I wouldn't call it convenient, as I do not engage in the debate as far as protests go. I have never attended anything as a participant, only an observer.

This last week they were all in DC. (caused traffic to be hell...damn them both! smile ) And I can tell you from my own viewing - the pro-life groups were FILLED with children. The pro-choice groups were not - they did have children, but not even close to the number of the pro-life groups.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist