Originally posted by Conundrum:
[b]
quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:
Poor kid didn't have a choice huh?
Kinda like those kids at the pro-life protests?[/b]
OR The pro-choice protests? Disturbing to watch them teach garbage to kids and wonder why they hate later on in life. Give the phsycologists something to do I guess.[/b]
Any protests on either side that I've seen...

It's the pro-life people who drag their kids there, not the pro-choice.

And I don't see any of the pro-choice people "hating" as you put it.

Pro-choice people say let people do as they choose. Pro-life people are saying, "hey, you shouldn't be allowed to make the choice."

Could it be that if there are fewer kiddos at a pro-choice protest that maybe they were the victims of their parents "Choice"?

Uh yeah, right. This seems to be the newest view used by pro-lifers. "Hey, of course they don't have kids there...the kids were aborted."

While there are a lot of abortions performed, I'd bet very few of the people at the protests have had them.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist