Quote:
Originally posted by babyX:
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by babyX:
[b]I love it when men debate abortion. smile
Why? You don't think we have any right to talk about a decision our SO makes involving our offspring?[/b]
Yes, you have every right to discuss it and to have a say in the decision, but when it comes right down to it, you can watch a woman go through that experience, but you will never experience it yourself.

You're effectively debating something that you will never, ever go through. It's interesting, that's all, to hear your viewpoints, considering you will never be pregnant. smile [/b]
I understand what you are trying to say, babyx, but those statements are ignorant as hell. Have you ever had an abortion? A girlfriend of mine and I had to make that decision once, and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about and regret it. To assume that the male does not go through any emotion during a pregnancy or abortion is just plain rediculous. I thought you were smarter than that.

And before you start in with the "well most males..." argument, I would venture a guess that there are just as many females that feel the same ay about it. As some have said here already, they use it like birth control.