Quote:
Originally posted by gorge camper:
The only reason it's offensive to conservatives is because they are anti-gay. They say they are anti gay marriage but come on they just don't want to give tax breaks to married gay couples. It would mean less money for bombs.
you're obviously not married...

A married couple, in general, pay more taxes than two single people, if everything else were the same. It's nicknamed the "marraige penalty tax" for that very reason. Bush has lowered that, but it hasn't been eliminated. So by your own flawed thinking, if we allowed gay marraiges, we'd have more money for bombs...

Do you even have a job? Do you even pay taxes? Because you seem to know absolutely nothing of what you're talking.

It suxs that Delay turned out to be an asshole w/ the campaign financing. But what do you expect us to do about it? He's not my representative. I can't vote him out. And I'm sure as hell not going to go w/ the Dems, because overall, I identify w/ the Republican party the most. No, I don't like everything we do. But I like a helluva' lot more of the Rep's than the Dem's. It all comes down to money. I like to keep what I earn. Democrats would prefer I "give" my money to lazy assholes that don't make their own.

What I find as one of the funniest things is, Gorge sits and blasts Republicans. He blasts Nascar. He blasts gays. Dude, you live in Cincinnati. Jerry Springer is your former mayor. And yet you're so progressive, Larry Flynt can't even sell his magazine in Cincy.

Nevermind the question. You've definately answered it already. You are retarded. Which sucks, 'cause now I can't make fun of you anymore.