Quote:
Originally posted by Digityzed:
Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevi1:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Digityzed:
[b]If you think the "if it feels good do it" mantra is what homosexuals live their lives by, then you need to get to know a homosexual person a little better before you judge.
I actually knew quite a few gays here that my wife used to work with, and actually, thier mantra was just that. We used to talk to them and hang out with them before we realized we had a moral dilemma with thier lifestyle, and promiscuity, and how we could justify it in our hearts and minds when we were trying to teach our children differently. So, you see, my opinion comes from my experience with the gay people that I have met and gotten to know.[/b]
If that's been your experience, and you're grouping an entire group of people in with that, that's pretty sad, but there's not much I can do about it. Just know that homosexuals aren't the exclusive group to that mantra.

What if one of your children comes out to you later in life? I hope you'll support them, and not dump them to the wayside as you did your friends.[/b]
Digityzed, thank you. I understand that each group has it's "bad eggs" and that the people we knew might have been some of them. And you are right, to lump and entire group together is dangerous. However, I can only go by my personal experience and value system.

As to the point of my children, I love them with all of my being, and would never turn them out for any reason. My family the reason I go to work every day, and the reason I wake up in the morning.