Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
[QUOTE]Okay, fine. You don't want to see it.

But why does that mean two kids can't do it?

Are you suggesting they can't because of school policy? Because of some law?

Or simply because some knuckle-dragger like you says they can't, and threatens them?

Get over it. They exist, they don't hurt anyone, and if you have a real problem with it, maybe you need to think about why . . .

And no, I have no problem with two men holding hands. I've seen it before, I'll see it again.
:rolleyes: [/QB]
Graham,

Why do you have to resolve to using insults? I did not attack you. :rolleyes:

Yes, it should be school policy and law. Regardless of how you feel, homosexuality is not the "norm" and/or the majority in America. It should not be present in schools.

Homosexuality is NOT normal or natural. It can be tolerated, but should not be accepted and allowed to spread as if it is a normal everyday occurance.

Gays do not threaten me. I could care less what they do - as long as it in the privacy of their own homes. Not in public.

They don't hurt anyone? True. But, they hurt the fundamentals of a structured society. Marriage was created as an institution that is supposed to be between a man and woman to procreate. It is physically impossible for two gay people to procreate. So there should not be any gay "marriages". If you want to allow civil unions or partnerships, fine. But not marriage.

Stone