Quote:
Originally posted by mando:

Madman, if you're convinced all media polls are bullshit
I'm convinced the majority of media polls are bullshit. Most polls are bullshit. Polling is an occupation. They have methods and use the language to produce favorable outcomes for the client paying the bills. Those that don't turn out favorably rarely if ever get the results published.

Quote:
the 'liberal' media controls everything (which is so untrue)
I never said the liberal media controls everything. They control the liberal media. Not all media is liberal. Most of it is. The entertainment industry is probably more damaging and influencial on public opinion. It's a good topic to explore.

Quote:
society is crumbling underneath deviance and liberalism, why do you spend so much time fighting a fantastic inevitability that you've supported for so long?
Society is most likely crumbling. The evidence is all around us. Yes, I believe radical liberalism is responsible for much.

Society can still be saved. It's not a lost cause yet.

Good men should not only confront evil when they see it... they also need to dispute bullshit when they see it. That is a good start. Why don't you join the good side.

What have I supported for so long? Certainly not liberalism and the mainstreaming of deviance. Is that what you are inferring?