Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

Pedophilia and incest are present in society. Always have been. People have always committed bestiality. Is that the norm.
Why do you continue to equate homosexuality with pedophilia, incest, or even bestiality? Last I heard homosexual acts between two consenting adults was NOT a criminal act.

Quote:
Your argument is wrong. If homosexuality is to be considered a societal norm, every other form of deviant behavior by default is also normal. According to your twisted logic.
Again your argument is flawed. Homosexuality is NOT a criminal act. It is considered "Norm" because thoughout history there has always been homosexuals. It's amazing how you always base your opinion towards gays on the freaks you've met in NYC. Most homosexuals who reside in the suburbs are NOT like the freaks you've come across in the city. You really need to get out of Staten Island more often.

Face it, you personally (as well as others like yourself) hate homosexuals, period. You just don't have the balls to come right out and say it. You could care less that not only are the vast majority of gays peaceful, law abiding citizens, but that they are human beings like you and me, and deserve all the rights and privileges everyone else here in America receives.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site