Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

Why do you continue to equate homosexuality with pedophilia, incest, or even bestiality? Last I heard homosexual acts between two consenting adults was NOT a criminal act.
Because we are not discussing criminal behavior. We are discussing deviant abnormal behavior.

Besides... look at the FBI document above. The homosexual pedophile agenda is parallel to the gay agenda. They want the age of consent dropped to 14 so they can engage in their deviant lifestyle ... legally.

Quote:
Face it, you personally (as well as others like yourself) hate homosexuals, period. You just don't have the balls to come right out and say it. You could care less that not only are the vast majority of gays peaceful, law abiding citizens, but that they are human beings like you and me, and deserve all the rights and privileges everyone else here in America receives.
I've already said many times I hate their lifestyle. I hate the demands they are placing on society based on their sexual behavior. I hate how they constantly demand increased access to the children of America.

They might be human beings, but they are not like me. Maybe they could be more like you. Who knows.