My POS 2001 Mazda 626 was my last car.
It had a 4-cylinder with an Auto trans and only 56,000 miles on it. It had $8990 posted on it and it seemed a little weird that it was the only car on the lot that had its price marked on the windsheild. I traded my 92 Eclipse in on it. They offered me $3000 for it so I took the bait. I thought I got a good deal on it until I discovered it needed new brakes front and rear, new tires, new bearings, a lock cylinder for the trunk and the lock on the passenger side didn't lock. This was all fixed at the dealer except for new tires. Well I had a set of nice lookin 17" wheels and tires on my Eclipse and they fit the 626 with no problem and they were supposed to be switched out. When I went up to the dealer to get switched, They took me to Sears to get them switched out. When that was over with, Sears tried to charge me $100 to switch MY fuckin wheels and tires. They pissed me off and I hate Sears now. Well a couple months later, The engine with only 60,000 miles started to knock and my gas mileage started to suck big time. By this time I only made 6 payments on the damn thing and I wasn't payingb for #7. So I went back to the dealer I got it from and there it was this Super Black 2001 Nissan Xterra SE.
It was my dream truck, I couldn't believe it. I went in an they totally gave me an awesome deal on it. A 2001 Xterra with a V6, 5-speed, and only 70,000 miles for only $11,500. It was awesome. Now I'm Mazda free and a lot happier now it's over. Now I have my X and it's a beautiful thing.