K.. Well was out with and got seperated from the group. I knew if I followed the river I would find my way out. Was driving along and the embankment I was on gave way and walla. Front end into the water. I was able to keep it on but when I realized I was stuck I killed it. starting throwing whatever I had up front into the back and climbed out the window. Ended up everyone thought that I had gotten out already and when I got cell phone reception I called them and the few that were in the valley still came up to me and they called for a winch. Got winched out and was dragged for the next 3 hours through the jungle. Got to the main road and called for a tow truck. Got home drained my oil and pulled my interior apart, pulled my ECU and went to sleep. Next day drained front diff, Tranny fluid, pulled spark plugs, checked distributor, and hand cranked engine, drained oil again, put back in my ECU, and cranked over the engine. Drained oil again, replaced spark plugs and cranked her over and she started up after a few tried. Flushed all my fluids again and she works. Just need to figure out a few small things, flush all the fluids again and she will be good to go. Todd if you want to come over this weekend we are going to be having a wire-harness cleaning and bearing packing party at my place. laugh