Wolf…Me too laugh although we spent little of our time on the actual Bradshaw trail rather on the side spurs…mine site, canyons, washs, etc.

The Bradshaw trail aka the gold road is an old stage route from SE Riverside County to AZ.
http://www.desertusa.com/Thingstodo/ttdtrails/du_ttd_bradshaw.html

Parts of the trail border a Naval Range to the South, the sign you see warns of the perimeter which we were skirting.

Socal…Challenges you say? Tell me more, where? Black Hawk has already been to the Rubicon (inline), Sierra’s twice, and most of the other challenging trail(s) anywhere around here.

Has a few beauty marks as a result, and I’m tired of the pin stripping so I was thinking about using some bed liner stuff on both side and leaving the hood and hatch as is. Any suggestions? Been testing the autozone dupli color brand bed liner coating and I like it so far…really fine not chunky like rhino or herc.

Now if you’re talking about some of the hammers or more extreme stuff…really need a full on cage, tube fenders, dislike of sheet metal, rear quarters, windows, etc to really enjoy those so that what I’m building the bronco for laugh