My Christmas Present to myself!

So I have had a really bad year… to say the least. But I'm not going to get into to all that. So I did something nice for “me”

I tagged along a few weeks ago with a friend of mine when he bought himself a new Xterra and while there I spotted a Molten Lava 2003 SE 4x4 that had been sitting on the dealers' lot since July 15th. So I saw the great deal my buddy got (having my roommate as a sales person is nice!) and the thought of the potential deal I could get on that SE was on my mind for days. You've seen the commercial with the guy that wants the VW and the toy VW stuck to his head keeps getting bigger as the days pass. Well that was me!

He bought his X on Monday, by Friday I gave in and went for a test drive. Took it for a long 12-mile test drive! Worked some numbers that night then returned the next night to work some more. Ended up getting it for $3,640 off the sticker price ($4,640 if you count that dealer add on list).

So far I love it! I still need to add a few things to it though. Still have to get all of my custom decals remade, Hopefully getting some different tires next week!

My present to me

3 days old and already has mud on it!

Both X's the silver one is XOC member need-a-hammer he bought his Monday

Moving… took 8 hours to remove all the stuff from TabascoX spent 20 hours total removing and reinstalling over several days.

TabascoX on the Used car lot at the dealer. They put new Dueler HTs on him and striped almost all the decals. Left one SXFC on the deflector, hehehe

You can still see GEOCAC from the “Geocaching.com” decal.

Garfield 2011 Red Brick Pro-4X
Radio Flyer 2005 Code Red Altima SE-R Sold
MagellanX 2003 Molten Lava SE 4x4 Sold
TabascoX 2001 Salsa XE 4x4 Sold