Quote:
Originally posted by Xtoolbox:
Schlud…You sound a little cynical? FYI Nissan had been in touch with Bilstein, showing interest in offering their shocks in a factory package. "Nothing concrete, just more interest than in the past." according to a contact at Bilstein

Number41…FYI Bilstein doesn't recommend P/N F4-B46-2126-H0 for Xterra's only the ones listed in the first post. They may indeed workout? But they're designed/valued for the old Toyota 93-99 T100 Trucks and most likely won't be warranted/supported by Bilstein if installed on an Xterra. Also the Front: F4-B46-1099-H2 ones are designed/valued by Bilstein for stock Xterra's without consideration for the xtra weight of bullbars/winchs, etc.

Jeff…you should be able to purchase the production shocks from any authorized dealer including 4WP

[This message has been edited by Xtoolbox (edited 03-22-2001).]

I am so far extremely impressed. I was talking to Spencer Low today and they are going with the 2126 based on testing they have done in numerous configurations, if you dont have the shackles then the 6422's are better suited to the Xterra. It was a gamble on my part that I believe paid off since they perform quite well.

I have a new post in this forum on my first impressions.

------------------
Xavier
"I invented electricity. Benjamin Franklin is the devil" smile

Small hands in third world countries make quality products.