Quote:
Originally posted by Carlton McMillan:
Quote:
Originally posted by FSRBIKER:
[b]The tire was patched but it did not hold, sorry I don't buy EVERYTHING that is available for my truck and bolt it on...I have a six month old son and another on the way and THAT is way more important than spending money on my truck.

This has nothing to do about getting the latest thing put on your truck.

Having a proper spare for off-roading is not a keeping up with the Jones thing..

It does have to do with having your truck ready for the trails you are going on. For you not to have a full sized spare (a requirement for most all runs that I have been on with ANY group) you subjected the the people with you to unnecessary hassle. Not to mention that if your donut spare had failed you would have had to "borrow" someone elses spare leaving them high and dry.

Bad form.[/b]
First of all DROP IT from this topic, your constant bullshit about changing the subject on threads is getting old! Take it somewhere else and make a link. I DID have a fullsize spare, the patch did not hold...I could not tell if that would be the case until I tried it in a real world situation. The Long Trail I borrowed from someone else ONLY to get me back to the campground...know ALL the facts before you open your trap! [Finger]

END OF DISCUSSION WITH YOU.

Please no one else respond to his shit.
EOE...Opening Soon!