After getting Boarderphreak's shackles in the mail on Friday, I spent a few hours on Saturday putting them on. It was my first set of shackles I ever installed as well as my first torsion bar tweak ever.
I like to learn new stuff, as all of the other suspension lifts I have done is with springs on all four corners. Nothing went too terribly wrong except for the 1" long gash I got on my knuckle from the passenger side heat shield and this one issue I had with the driver's side torsion bar.

I loosened the driver's side torsion bar lock nut, and then for some reason loosened the larger nut as well. It was the first side I did and ended up lowering the drivers side before realizing what I had done. I then tightened up and raised the drivers side what only ended up being an inch but the adjuster arm went way up into the crossmember.

I went to the passenger side, loosened only the lock nut and then tightened up the passenger side about an inch as well. The adjuster arm only went up a little bit.

After looking at the front I could see that the passenger side tire had toed in but the driver's side stayed flat.

Did I screw something up with the driver's side torsion bar? I cranked the hell out of it and it only went up an inch with no toeing in.

Is this normal, or did I screw something up by breaking loose the larger (taller) nut below the lock nut on the driver's side? I was thinking about maybe getting under there tomorrow after work and tightening up the tall nut on the driver's side to see if that makes a difference.
Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Rob

BTW- Mike, the shackles went on great! I had to "coerce" the poly bushings in and do a bit of grinding on the spring bushing insert, but it looks great and I havent had any problems with them.