Just asking as it looks like I need a new set after this weekend...

The tires I currently have on there are Kumho MT's in the old style that is no longer made...they are 33x12.5R15's which in reality ar 32.5"'s in diameter have a tread depth of 19/32" and weigh 53.9lbs each...

Now my debate is what to go to next...Do I stick with 33's?? Do I go to 34" Trxus MT's?? Do I go to small 35's??

The new Kumho MT's are actually only 32.3" big in the 33" size so I'd actually be getting smaller and they weigh more as well...

Goodyear MT's in the 33" size (besides being really expensive) are also a bit smaller at 32.4" and also weigh more

Yokohama MT's in the 33" size are 32.6" big and weigh less than my current Kumho's and have the same tread depth...They are also the smallest in the 35" tires that I've seen at 34.4"'s which leaves me wondering if I could go to those...

Firestone MT's are true 33"'s at the 33" size and have really deep lugs at 22/32" but are 7 pounds heavier per tire than my current ones

Truxus MT's are also true to size at 33"'s at the 33's but they also offer the 34" size as well though those are a full pounds heavier per tire than my current ones...

and finally the Maxxis Bighorns are close to being true in size--32.9"'s at the 33's and have pretty deep lugs at 20/32's but I don't know how much they weigh...

Thoughts??