The Mickey Thompsons have always been my first choice, but the size options are limited and I was really not pleased with them on my X. You do NOT want 265/75 R16 tires - any brand, unless you are prepared to install a lift kit. They will not clear properly, even with cranked torsion in the front. The 265/75R16 BFG Mud Terrains are 31.9" x 10.5" mounted on a 7.5" wheel. WAY TOO MUCH TIRE TO CLEAR! People purchase them because 265/75R16 is a VERY common size that is readily available at all tire shops. The 265/70R16 BFG All-Terrain T/As I installed are 30.7" x 10.7" and are the PERFECT size. Again, you will probably have to special order, but the short wait is definitely worth it. As for the stock General Grabbers, mine were 255/65R16 which equates to a measly 27.5" x 10.4" on the stock wheels. I like aggressive tires and was reluctant to go with the BFG All-Terrain T/As, but am EXTREMELY happy with my decision. Remember: Raised white lettering is placed on tires to keep rednecks happy. Do us all a favor all keep the white letters on the inside! smile