Didn't know where to post this, figured since it provided clearance for bigger tires this was as good a place as any.

Several people asked me to post up more details about my tube fender mod. So here are some pictures and a few details.

Here you can see the overall look of the fenders. I cut the OEM fenders about 1/4 below the crease which defines the bulge in the stock fender. By doing this I was able to retain some of the strength created by the bend in the factory sheet metal and maintain some of the factory fender lines. I covered the raw cut with a black plastic edging.

The front of the fender mounts to the "wing" of my shrockworks bumper with four 1/4" flathead bolts.

The rear of the fender is supported with a custom made bracket that ties into the upper door mounts. The fender conects to this bracket using a 7/16" grade 8 nut and bolt and Prothane suspension bushings. This is kinda hard to get in photos so I will post a few from different views.

So far this rear mount has held up quite well to some fairly brutal abuse on the rocks.

I have to give big thanks to my friend Buddy who helped me out a ton with his tube bending and fine welding skills. Without his help the results would have been far less professional looking.