Quote:
Originally posted by stormy:
Ian, the fact is you do care. I had my rant because i think you're an arrogant prick who likes to push people around to make yourself look (and feel) better. I've seen you do it before, and you were doing it to me.

No, I wasn't. Simply go back and look at the thread, it's that easy. I mentioned you were measuring the wrong bumpstops. I asked why you were using SLR's directions. Then you started.

Had you verified you were indeed measuring the right location, and why you were using SLRs instructions for comparison, I would have had a chance to offer some advice, but you never bothered, you just immediately threw a fit.

What do you expect... To throw around insults about how people are in a particular part of the country and not expect a responce (another example of Ian being arrogant).

I waited until you had thrown your fit before I made fun of anyone. Again, the proof is in the thread, read it.

Do you actually think that east coast members gang up on people?!

Yes, I saw it start on the Yahoo board, then the ITW board, then here and Voy. Never once have I seen an ECJO disagree with another ECJO, even when wrong. It's a gang mentality, and downright spooky.

Loose the god complex and I'm always right attitude Ian.

Ok, I will when someone proves me wrong.

[/QB]