Quote:
Originally posted by wqbang:
Th only differences between the SLR and Calmini are the diffrential drop brackets, and the replacement national springs. The Calamini springs are insert leafs. The SLR has also been seen in action on their site.

The Calmini looks to be pretty decent. They are supposedly releaseing more info soon.

I have looked at the picture of SLR's kit. I still don't see the part of the kit that drops the front diff. Also, if you lower the front diff without lowering the lower control arms, your CV joints will hit the lower control arm. Another thing is when you lower the lower control arms you have drop bracketry kit. It seems like all the others are upper control arm kits which allow more travel by being thinner where the bumpstops hit. Unless you torch out the the metal part of the bumpstop and lengthen both upper & lower control arms, your not going to see monstrous travel that everyone would like. I believe all the kits provide a little bit of extra travel. But I am still looking for that picture of the diff drop bracket.
Lator.....

------------------