Quote:
Originally posted by ElectroKen:
I have several versions of the circuit drawn up. The versions differ only in the way that the operator contols the delay. Which should I make first?

1) A fixed delay with only a small switch to activate or deactivate the circuit. The delay interval would be set by the installer at the time the box was installed. The 2000 X has a fixed delay.

2) A variable delay with a single knob to both turn the unit on and set the delay (like the volume control on an old car radio).

3) A variable delay with a small switch to activate/deactivate the unit and a separate knob to control the delay. This allows the delay setting to remain set when turning it on or off. It will also look more cluttered.

It would also be a plus if anyone can get me a 2002 wiring diagram for the rear wiper circuit. Without it I have to make some assumptions that may be wrong.
I would opt for option 1, all I'm looking for is a sweep about every 10 seconds. I would not even want a continuous motion at all. As far as the diagram..I will do a little hunting laugh