I don't know 100% yet, but I think I may make the switch. I had XM for three months, and though it is great, I listen to Sirius at work, and I like the programming better. Problem with XM is that so many folks are listening already, that they are beginning to offer TOO much variety. It's good that they are listening to the customers. That will make them profitable and make them popular. But, there is getting to be more talk shows on the MUSIC channels. That is a big no-no in my book. Not commercials, but annoying talk shows. No thanks.

Sirius, to some, seems boring and bland because the DJ's don't talk much and there is little variety outside of music on the music channels.

HELLO??????

I thought that's what we were doing here. Also, as noted by other posters, the evil Clear Channel has a minor stake in Xm, and may not exert a lot of influence right now, but give them time. There is a plan for satellite radio. That plan is to open it up as purely music, without commercials and ads. That will change. Without advertising, no product can survive. My opinion. XM will begin to have more commercials as we go along. Sirius may actually sink first, as they are slow out of the gate with subscriptions. But it will be fun while it lasts.