Can someone explain to me how to remove the rear speaker’s panel? NOOOOOOB PROOF

And second question in relation to this thread
http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=38;t=003004

Quote:
southernx7 /QUOTE]
[QUOTE]
2001 Goldrush/camo
4X4 XE posted January 19, 2006 09:08 AM
Had the same issue 2 years ago after installing a new stereo. Marker lights and all interior dash lights did not work. I pulled the dimmer plug and ran a wire from the power side of the dimmer to the accessory part of a toggle switch that I set up with seperate power and ground. I had originally bought a wiring harness to attatch the new cd player to the harness of the truck but it wouldn't work so I had to snip the wires and attatch them to the cd player wires. Somewhere in this project a wire that must run in series from the dimmer to control the brightness of the stock cd player must not have been reattatched. So now I can manually turn off and on the marker lights and interior dash lights by the flip of a toggle switch. This might not be the best way about it but it's been working for 2 years.
after i had my head unit replaced at best buy my dash lights stop working, is it the fuse? and if so what is the fuse name because i was looking for it and could not find it or is it under that hood? because i was looking at the driver side.

third question, when i saw what the buy best people did i saw that the ground wire was connected to the harness but the harness does not have a ground wire, is that ok?

fourth question, what size are the front speakers/tweeter?