Its me again fellas, Ok now hear this. Went to radio shack and bought 2 ferrite chokes for the RFI. They are about 3/4 of an inch long and install around coax or wires, and snap shut. Removed the rear pass seat unbolted the fuel pump access cover, stripped off about 3 inches of the plastic wire loom and installed the chokes around all the wires and snap shut the choke. Wrapped the chokes in aluminum foil and reinstalled the access cover. Removed the ground wire for the fuel pump and removed some paint under the terminal and reinstalled the ground wire. 85 % of the RFI was removed. Under the access cover there will be another cover to actually access the terminals of the fuel pump. When the weather is better I will install the chokes as close to the fuel pump terminals as I can. Im sure the reduction will be better. PS, wrapped the fuel pump terminals in aluminum foil also. This worked for me, Im sure it will work for you. Chokes are 5 bucks at Radio Shack. Let me know how you guys make out.