Well I'm finally getting around to upgrading the stock stereo in my Xterra. So after researching a bit, and reading the forums, and talking with friends, I decided on the Kenwood MP522 MP3/CD Reciever, and I'm currently trying to decide on what speakers to upgrade to.

Anyway onto my question, I ordered my stereo from Crutchfield, and they're running a promotion where if you buy a Kenwood Reciever that's Sirius Satelite Radio ready (Or a Sirius FM Radio Deal) and a Sirius Antenna then you get a Kenwood Sirius Satelite Radio Tuner Free. So I figured that I would pay the $50 for the antenna, so that I could get the tuner also. My question is where should I mount it? I'm thinking about mounting it under the Passenger seat, or under the drivers seat (But I think that there's stuff under the driver's seat) So what does everyone think? It's going to be a while until I get an amp, so under the seat is pretty much empty space. Would that be a good place to mount it, or should I mount it somewhere else?
Here's the tuner... Kenwood KTC-SR901 Sirius Satellite Radio Tuner

I'm more than likely going to mount the antenna above the rear hatch, and run the wires through the top of the hatch, but from there I'm not sure where to run them. Any suggestions? Should I run the wire down the side, and along the floor? Or what?

Any help would be much appreciated laugh And yes I did search for this, but came up with nothing about where to mount the tuner, and very limited info about the antenna.

Thanks.

-Braden

Front:Radflo Coilovers
Rear: Deaver Mini Pack, Bilstein 5125s
Engine: AEM Intake System, and Flowmaster 40 Series Exhaust