Here is a door that has the speaker installed and has been sound deadened with eDead.

Here is my regular amp installed under drivers side seat. I installed it onto a 1/4" thick plywood piece that I custom cut. I place a 2x4 on the side close to the door so it would level it out a bit and fit over the A/C vent that run under the seat.

Here is my sub amp and distribution block installed under passenger side seat. Mounted identically to the regular amp.

Here is a crappy picture of my crossovers for the MB Quart Reference speakers. Up under the dash on the drivers side there is a free space of bare metal on the inside of the quarter panel. I screwed in a 2x4 spacer with self taping metal screws and a 3/8" piece of plywood to make a mount for the crossovers. One thing to note is that all the power wires and such did not interfere with the crossover sound. I got lucky.

Here is the head unit.

That about does it. I ran my RCA signal cables around the door frames and my power wires up under the center console. To remove the center console just remove two screws on both sides near the floor on the very back edge. After that you pull up your emergency brake up as tight as it will go and you can lift from the back end. It won't come out but will give you access to run your wires.

Now I get to enjoy her. Only thing left to do is to sound deaden the rear hatch door.

Sorry so long winded.