Just got my Eclipse AVN5435 (Fujitsu Ten) installed. I must say it is amazing and I have yet to find any downsides to the unit (except the price, but it is well worth it).

I got the unit professionally installed at my local Eclipse dealer, Underground Audio in Sterling VA. They are great over there and did an amazing install. Underground also set the unit up so all the functions worked while driving for no additional charge and they were going to do it before I even asked. The price was a little steep at $250 ($300 with the ps2) but I think it was worth it because you only get the 3 year waranty if you buy the unit and get it installed by an authorized eclipse dealer.

I looked through the forums a lot before I decided to go with this unit and i didnt find too much so i decided to post a complete series of pictures. Heres the pics of everything on the AVN5435 that I know of thus far...

(Screen resolution is much better than it appears in these pictures that were taken with shaky hands at night. Also I realized after the fact that the photos were coming out so pixely because I had the screen tilted)

Heres my stock stereo before upgrade:

Now the AVN5435 installed:

Heres the view from the back seat (not bad):

The unit starting up:

The audio menu:

The FM presets and controls:

DSP Selection Screen (music in different settings):

(continued in reply to this message because it would only let me post 8 pictures per post)